The Public Relations Section of the Communications Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Multi-media Designer (equivalent to Administrative Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant) at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP22,950 to MOP39,100 (index 270 – 460).
1. Responsible for all tasks related to photo-taking, retouching, video-shooting and editing video clips;
2. Plan, execute and monitor the production of videos of the University;
3. Design the posters, publications and other promotional materials for events;
4. Design and update the University’s webpages;
5. Assist in the design of UMTV;
6. Coordinate and monitor the production of promotional materials when necessary;
7. Perform other tasks as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in multi-media, visual arts, design, photography and journalism-related majors;
2. Experience in graphic design, multi-media design and web design will be an advantage; applicants with more than 3 years of related experience will be considered for Senior Administrative Assistant;
3. Solid experience in shooting videos, taking photos, and using other multi-media software or tools;
4. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. Good knowledge of computer applications used in video-editing, graphic design and web;
6. Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and willing to learn.
Applicants should visit http://www.umac.mo/career for more details, and apply ONLINE at Career@UM (https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment) on or before March 22, 2018 (Job Ref.: CO/MD/03/2018). Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8392; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**