The Public Relations Section of the Communications Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Public Relations Executive (equivalent to Administrative Assistant) at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP22,950 to MOP30,600 (index 270 – 360).
1. Plan, coordinate and organize campus tours and various events such as conferences, seminars, celebrations, exhibitions, promotional campaigns and activities;
2. Assist to manage and operate the Public Relations Student Ambassador (PRSA) Programme in UM;
3. Propose budget for events and souvenir production;
4. Plan and coordinate the production and promotional materials;
5. Coordinate the VIP guests reception and other hospitality-related matters;
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in public relations and advertising, event management, hospitality, marketing and communications;
2. Experience in conference and event planning, public relations, marketing, sales and promotion will be an advantage;
3. High proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English;
4. Conversant with MS Office applications;
5. Excellent project management skills, strong sense of responsibilities, detail-oriented, strong initiative and creative thinking.
Applicants should visit http://www.umac.mo/career for more details, and apply ONLINE at Career@UM (https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment) on or before March 22, 2018 (Job Ref.: CO/PRECT/03/2018). Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8392; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**