The Global Affairs Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP22,950 to MOP30,600 (index 270 to 360).
1. Assist in office administration such as facilities reservation, procurement, souvenirs and logistical arrangement;
2. Facilitate and promote incoming and outgoing exchange programmes;
3. Coordinate with exchange partners and academic units on exchange students matters;
4. Assist in organizing outbound student activities, such as summer programmes, short-term non-local activities (to Mainland China and overseas), etc.;
5. Assist in arranging inbound and outbound visits, meetings, events, talks and ad-hoc projects;
6. Provide editorial support to academic agreements and maintain Protocol Database;
7. Organize and / or participate in international trips.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in International Relations / Event Management / East-West Comparative History;
2. Minimum 1 year of work experience, preferably with intensive experience for arranging international trips / exchange programmes, or with editorial experience for agreements;
3. Rich experience in organizing / participating in student activities or with student exchange experience is an advantage;
4. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese); fluency in Mandarin is an advantage;
5. Professional skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing;
6. Good analytical and interpersonal skills, and good business writing skill.
Applicants should visit http://www.umac.mo/career for more details, and apply ONLINE at Career@UM (https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment) on or before January 25, 2018 (Job Ref.: GAO/AA/01/2018). Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8589; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**