The Institute of Collaborative Innovation (ICI) of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP22,410 to MOP38,180 (index 270 – 460).
1. Assist in the office administration of the Institute including budgeting and finance, personnel, purchases, IT, webpage, etc.;
2. Assist in establishing connections with related professional associations and organizations, and with venture capital funds;
3. Handle the full process of projects related to Innovation and Entrepreneurship from planning to implementing, including technical assessment if possible;
4. Organize and coordinate seminars, talks, training courses, competitions and other events / activities;
5. Handle the administrative tasks related to academic programmes / courses.
1. Bachelor’s degree and preferably a higher degree. Degrees of technical disciplines including but not limited to Chinese medicine, healthcare, information technology, etc. would be a definite advantage;
2. Minimum 4 years of working experience for Senior Administrative Assistant;
3. Experience in the full process of innovation and entrepreneurship is highly preferred, especially related to Chinese medicine, healthcare, big data, internet+, etc.;
4. Ability to keep abreast of technological innovations and development is also a plus;
5. Sound knowledge in webpage and graphic design is an advantage;
6. Good time management, multi-tasking, open-minded and ability to perform at minimal supervision.
Applicants should visit http://www.umac.mo/career for more details, and apply ONLINE at Career@UM (https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment) on or before 19 October 2017 (Job Ref.: ICI/AA-SAA/10/2017). Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8574; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**