The Rector’s Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant/Senior Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP22,410 to MOP38,180 (index 270 – 460).
1. Perform general administrative and secretarial work;
2. Schedule and prepare agendas for meetings, as well as record minutes of meetings;
3. Coordinate maintenance of office equipment and maintain office supply inventories;
4. Facilitate the preparation and proofreading of reports, proposals, budgets, memos, data analysis, correspondence, etc.;
5. Assist in the process of academic staff promotion, academic staff contract renewal and academic staff recruitment;
6. Provide assistance in organizing academic staff activities or events, including conferences, exhibitions, seminars, talks with job duties covering venue reservations, transportation and accommodation arrangements, reception of guests, the writing of press releases, etc.;
7. Assist in resolving academic staff disciplinary matters and grievances;
8. Assist in establishment of internal guidelines, regulations and workflow;
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree;
2. Minimum 1 year of working experience for Administrative Assistant, fresh graduates are also welcome; Minimum 4 years of working experience for Senior Administrative Assistant;
3. Experience in office administration is an advantage;
4. Must be conversant with MS Office applications;
5. Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and willing to learn;
6. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin speaking capability is an advantage;
7. Willing to work overtime.
Applicants should visit http://www.umac.mo/career for more details, and apply ONLINE at Career@UM (https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment) on or before 19 October 2017 (Job Ref.: RTO/VRAAO/AA-SAA/10/2017). Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8553; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**